- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- "Asheville Catholic School integrates Roman Catholic tradition and principles in a comprehensive instructional program. We guide our students to become Christian leaders and inspire them to become life-long learners capable of living to the fullest potential in our world. Catholic education strives to educate the whole child: spiritually, emotionally, socially, intellectually, artistically, and physically. Our curricula and co-curricular activities are designed to instill in each student a reverence for God and all his creation, and to affirm the rich diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests, while building positive community involvement. We have a proven track record educating children to become people 'with and for others' in the Christian spirit of service education. Indeed, our talented graduates have an established record of academic success and extra curricular involvement. At Asheville Catholic School we create ideal conditions for learning and leadership to flourish. Art, computer, library, music, physical education, and Spanish is offered at every level. Subjects are departmentalized in the middle school classes to prepare our grades 6 to 8 students for high school. All classes participate in fieldtrips to educational and cultural destinations throughout the Buncombe County area. Our after school programs include athletics, Battle of the Books, chess, drama, school newspaper, and tutoring."
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Asheville Catholic School?
View the Asheville Catholic School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Asheville Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards