Blue Ridge Montessori School
We are a unique Montessori Preschool that has served the North Asheville area for 10 years.
Our ages range from 2 - 6 years for boys and girls.
Our goal is to serve the community with Quality Childcare and learning experiences for the students. Our teachers are gentle, and caring which adds to our beautiful setting.
Blue Ridge Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition varies depending on number of days student attend and whether half or full day.
% on Financial Aid
- We are a fully accredited Traditional Montessori School. We serve ages 2 - 6 with an average of 15-20 students per year. Ms. Gayle is the Principal who is trained in Early Childhood Montessori Education and holds a Masters Degree from The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, California.
- Our school is located in North Asheville off Merrimon and Beaverdam Roads. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and enroll as opening are available.
- Please visit our website or call for additional information or to set up an appointment to visit our unique facility.
Endorse Blue Ridge Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.