Blue Ridge Montessori School
- We are a unique Montessori Preschool that has served the North Asheville area for 10 years.
- Our ages range from 2 - 6 years for boys and girls.
- Our goal is to serve the community with Quality Childcare and learning experiences for the students.
- Our teachers are gentle, and caring which adds to our beautiful setting.
Blue Ridge Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on number of days student attend and whether half or full day.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gayle Rayfield|
- We are a fully accredited Traditional Montessori School. We serve ages 2 - 6 with an average of 15-20 students per year. Ms. Gayle is the Principal who is trained in Early Childhood Montessori Education and holds a Masters Degree from The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, California.
- Our school is located in North Asheville off Merrimon and Beaverdam Roads. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and enroll as opening are available.
- Please visit our website or call for additional information or to set up an appointment to visit our unique facility.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: PK-K | 106 students
15 Julia St
Asheville, NC 28801
(828)645-3433 2.3 PK-K
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 639 students
1345 Hendersonville Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
(828)407-4442 8 PK-12
- Asheville Grades: PK-K | 45 students
1 School Rd
Asheville, NC 28806
(828)259-9880 6.1 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?