Blue Ridge Montessori School
- We are a unique Montessori Preschool that has served the North Asheville area for 10 years.
- Our ages range from 2 - 6 years for boys and girls.
- Our goal is to serve the community with Quality Childcare and learning experiences for the students.
- Our teachers are gentle, and caring which adds to our beautiful setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on number of days student attend and whether half or full day.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gayle Rayfield|
- We are a fully accredited Traditional Montessori School. We serve ages 2 - 6 with an average of 15-20 students per year. Ms. Gayle is the Principal who is trained in Early Childhood Montessori Education and holds a Masters Degree from The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, California.
- Our school is located in North Asheville off Merrimon and Beaverdam Roads. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and enroll as opening are available.
- Please visit our website or call for additional information or to set up an appointment to visit our unique facility.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AshevilleGrades: NS-K | 40 students
1 School Rd
Asheville, NC 28806
- AshevilleGrades: PK-K | 107 students
15 Julia St
Asheville, NC 28801
- AshevilleGrades: PK-12 | 639 students
1345 Hendersonville Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.