Assumption Early Childhood Center
Tel: (201) 262-0300
We at Assumption ECC are committed to providing quality education in an atmosphere of Catholic values to the diverse preschoolers that we serve. We are here to meet their academic, social, spriritual, physical and emotional needs as we prepare them for Kindergarten.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(PreK3 and up wear uniform from Flynn & O)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Pk 2 1/2 - 3 is offered 3 half; 3 full; 5 half and 5 full days with varying tuition. Pk 4 is offered 5 half or 5 full with varying tuition.|
- PreSchool- serves a diverse population....students are from Emerson as well as surrounding communities.
- We have full and half day programs available.
- Classes from 2.5 years old - Kindergarten.
- All students also participate in Gym, Spanish, Music and Computer Technology.
- Private tours arranged... call 201-262-0300 for details.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tenafly Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
10 County Rd
Tenafly, NJ 07670
(201) 567-6491 4.8 PK-8
- Elmwood Park Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
(201) 796-5156 7.2 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.