Bald Eagle Wilderness Boys Camp School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 3-10
- Students: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Bald Eagle Boys Camp is a year-around therapeutic camping program providing residential treatment for boys who are emotionally and behaviorally troubled. Our mission is to provide quality care for troubled boys and their families without regard to race, ethnic origin, religious creed, or economic status. We work together with parents, referring agencies, and schools to address the unique needs of each child. Our treatment activities address camper's problems by-
- Helping them form a positive view of themselves and their problems.
- Aiding them in respecting others and building healthy relationships.
- Encouraging them with self-help and problem solving skills.
- Teaching them that education is a positive, useful part of everyday life.
- Facilitating the rebuilding of healthy family relationships.
- Emphasizing spiritual values through daily interaction with positive role models.
Endorse Bald Eagle Wilderness Boys Camp School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.