Banyan Day School
- Banyan Day School offer a loving and enriching atmosphere to help children grow in all areas.
- It is our firm belief that children are eager to learn and discover the world around them.
- We offer a wide variety of experiences that will stimulate the children tok achieve their maximum potential.
- Our educational progran is geared towards the developmental stage of each age group.
- Individuality is recognized and students are allowed to progress at their own pace.
- The children are exposed to periods of co-operative learning, where by they can learn from of share with their peers, thus promoting self-confidence, creativity, individuality and social skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 99 students
S 3930 Le Jeune Rd
Miami, FL 33134
(305)445-8918 0.7 PK-K
- Miami Grades: NS-1
4101 Salzedo Street / 3100 S. Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33146
(305)448-8885 0.8 NS-1
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 169 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
(305)444-2028 0.9 PK-K
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.