Banyan Day School
Tel: (305) 447-1233
- Banyan Day School offer a loving and enriching atmosphere to help children grow in all areas.
- It is our firm belief that children are eager to learn and discover the world around them.
- We offer a wide variety of experiences that will stimulate the children tok achieve their maximum potential.
- Our educational progran is geared towards the developmental stage of each age group.
- Individuality is recognized and students are allowed to progress at their own pace.
- The children are exposed to periods of co-operative learning, where by they can learn from of share with their peers, thus promoting self-confidence, creativity, individuality and social skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 4-12 | 29 students
2710 Sw 37th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 602-8081 0.5 4-12
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 99 students
S 3930 Le Jeune Rd
Miami, FL 33134
(305) 445-8918 0.7 PK-K
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 171 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
(305) 444-2028 0.9 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.