Banyan Day School
- Banyan Day School offer a loving and enriching atmosphere to help children grow in all areas.
- It is our firm belief that children are eager to learn and discover the world around them.
- We offer a wide variety of experiences that will stimulate the children tok achieve their maximum potential.
- Our educational progran is geared towards the developmental stage of each age group.
- Individuality is recognized and students are allowed to progress at their own pace.
- The children are exposed to periods of co-operative learning, where by they can learn from of share with their peers, thus promoting self-confidence, creativity, individuality and social skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 99 students
S 3930 Le Jeune Rd
Miami, FL 33134
(305)445-8918 0.7 PK-K
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 169 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
(305)444-2028 0.9 PK-K
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 42 students
3280 Bird Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(239)992-4680 1.1 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.