Our center has been providing quality education to the Anderson area since 1986.
We maintain accreditation from National Association for the Education of Young Children and are star 3 rated by Step Up to Quality through the state of Ohio.
Our long term staff are committed to professional development, going above and beyond normal state standards offering degrees in Early Childhood Education.
We believe that learning is meant to be a natural and joyful experience.
Our goal is to help your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Beechmont KinderCare, in the heart of Anderson Township! We are proud to offer one of the best early childhood programs in the country- from infant to kindergarten and beyond. It's our pleasure to provide your child with the best education and experience possible.
- You will feel safe and secure leaving your child under the care of our long term, well educated staff. We offer additional built-in safety features such as coded entry where only authorized family and friends may enter as well as a Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- NAEYC, Ohio licensed Clermont ,Halminton Through Ohio family ODG Do offer Step up to Quilaty!!!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Beechmont KinderCare?
The application deadline for Beechmont KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Beechmont KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.