Bell Shoals Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Bell Shoals Baptist Academy believes the purpose of Christian education is to lead boys and girls to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to provide spiritual and academic training that will enable each student to pursue God's calling for his life.
- The school must, therefore, provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of young people.
- The Bible is the basic textbook and every aspect of the program is interwoven with spiritual truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||390 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Cost varies from $2400 - $5700. It depends on age/grade of student.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-8
2913 John Moore Rd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)685-1978 1.2 PK-8
- Brandon Grades: NS-6 | 90 students
2602 S Kings Ave
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)684-9453 1.6 NS-6
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 3 PK-12
i felt that this school was very good at preparing us for high school. they required us to put a lot of time and hard work into our grades and in the end it helped me maintain a really good work ethic. although, many events or chapels were aimed more for the younger students. also, the teachers either loved you or hated you, there was no in between. i do applaud Mrs. Crowson for being probably one of the best history teachers i've ever had, if bell shoals ever fires her, they would be a mess in the history department for the middle school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - female
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.