Bell Shoals Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Bell Shoals Baptist Academy believes the purpose of Christian education is to lead boys and girls to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to provide spiritual and academic training that will enable each student to pursue God's calling for his life.
- The school must, therefore, provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of young people.
- The Bible is the basic textbook and every aspect of the program is interwoven with spiritual truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||390 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Cost varies from $2400 - $5700. It depends on age/grade of student.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-8
2913 John Moore Rd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)685-1978 1.2 PK-8
- Brandon Grades: K-6 | 90 students
2602 S Kings Ave
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)684-9453 1.6 K-6
- Brandon Grades: NS-11 | 308 students
801 Limona Road
Brandon, FL 33510
(813)689-1952 3.3 NS-11
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 3 PK-12
i felt that this school was very good at preparing us for high school. they required us to put a lot of time and hard work into our grades and in the end it helped me maintain a really good work ethic. although, many events or chapels were aimed more for the younger students. also, the teachers either loved you or hated you, there was no in between. i do applaud Mrs. Crowson for being probably one of the best history teachers i've ever had, if bell shoals ever fires her, they would be a mess in the history department for the middle school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - female
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.