Post Sunshine Ranch
Tel: (813) 689-3242
- Post Sunshine Ranch is a discover learning center. Post Sunshine is a unique child care center that fosters creativity and a love of the outdoors.
- Resembling a country log cabin, the school is designed with a farm country atmosphere.
- Education is exciting and interactive at Post Sunshine Ranch. Classrooms are individualized by grade level and tailored to the age group's special needs.
- Several classrooms are equipped with computers to develop hand and eye coordination.
- Our daycare program offers many unique educational opportunities in the field of early childhood education.
- We accept children ages 1 through 12. We have a private accredited kindergarten program.
- We have an after school program that picks up children from various schools throughout the greater Brandon area.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-3 | 72 students
1311 Brooker Rd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 662-9290 1.6 PK-3
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 1033 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
(813) 920-2288 16.5 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-1 | 101 students
9815 Causeway Blvd
Tampa, FL 33619
(813) 623-3328 3.6 PK-1
- Tampa Grades: NS-6 | 115 students
7822 N 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33617
(813) 988-2875 9.5 NS-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?