Berean Baptist Christian School
- Berean Baptist Christian Schools exist for the purpose of providing a thoroughly Christ-centered, Bible-believing educational program to prepare the student academically, physically, socially and spiritually for service to God and country.
- The Bible places the responsibility for educating children squarely on their parents.
- "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it".
- Parents are to teach God's Word "diligently unto their children".
- Christian parents must take ultimate responsibility for the success or failure of their children's education.
- This is why they need to choose a truly "Christian" school.
- The school does not replace the parents but does assist them in training the child in God's way.
- BBCS provides strong academics, a Bible-based curriculum, a Christ-centered atmosphere, and Godly teachers who are well trained and have a genuine Christian love for your child.
- We expect our parents to cooperate in the training of their children by providing a home environment conducive to the goals and objectives of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Berean Baptist Christian School also viewed these schools: Rockford Christian Schools.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?