Beth Haven Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Beth Haven Christian Academy uses the Biblically-based Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and reference to God and Jesus Christ, all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability, and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies, and curriculum continues to build the student's sense of responsibility and integrity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 9.9 NS-12
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256)796-2899 44.9 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
708 7th Street SW
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-0734 44.2 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 42.8 PK-12
Beth Haven Christian Academy had profound influence on my life. The lessons I learned at Beth Haven still impact my life today.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calvi
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.