Beth Haven Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Beth Haven Christian Academy uses the Biblically-based Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and reference to God and Jesus Christ, all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability, and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies, and curriculum continues to build the student's sense of responsibility and integrity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 9.9 NS-12
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256)796-2899 44.9 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
1803 Beech Ave, SE
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-0734 44.5 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 42.8 PK-12
Beth Haven Christian Academy had profound influence on my life. The lessons I learned at Beth Haven still impact my life today.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calvi
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.