Beth Haven Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Beth Haven Christian Academy uses the Biblically-based Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and reference to God and Jesus Christ, all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability, and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies, and curriculum continues to build the student's sense of responsibility and integrity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 9.9 NS-12
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256)796-2899 44.9 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
708 7th Street SW
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-0734 44.2 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 42.8 PK-12
Beth Haven Christian Academy had profound influence on my life. The lessons I learned at Beth Haven still impact my life today.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calvi
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.