Beth Haven Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (256) 561-3531
- Beth Haven Christian Academy uses the Biblically-based Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum, which includes Scripture memory passages and reference to God and Jesus Christ, all designed to help students develop moral character, a sense of accountability, and wisdom in their lives.
- Standards of personal conduct, school policies, and curriculum continues to build the student's sense of responsibility and integrity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albertville Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256) 279-0192 9.9 PK-12
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256) 796-2899 44.9 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
1803 Beech Ave, SE
Cullman, AL 35055
(256) 734-0734 44.5 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256) 852-8884 42.8 PK-12
Beth Haven Christian Academy had profound influence on my life. The lessons I learned at Beth Haven still impact my life today.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calvi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.