Bethany Lutheran School
- The education of the children at Bethany Lutheran School is based on the need for a firm foundation of basic knowledge to ensure the tools necessary to function successfully in the broadening scope of education.
- All subjects are presented using methods that make education creative and meaningful.
- All subjects throughout the day are approached from a distinctly Christian point of view.
- We will teach the Bible truths as confessed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(neat, clean, appropriate, modest, non-distracting. School logo wear needed for field trips, programs, sports.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Instruction, Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Orchard Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
1026 Sidney Avenue # 160
Port Orchard, WA 98366
(360)443-7120 0.7 PK-6
- Port Orchard Grades: PK-3 | 33 students
13521 Bethel Burley Rd Se
Port Orchard, WA 98367
(253)857-8051 6.9 PK-3
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.