Bethany Lutheran School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 128 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
neat, clean, appropriate, modest, non-distracting. School logo wear needed for field trips, programs, sports.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band Instruction, Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- 1. Kindergarten, age 5 on or before August 31; Gr. 1, successful completion of Kgtn or age 6 on or before August 31; Gr. 2-8: successful completion of previous grade. 2. Completion of application/enrollment in TADS (online registration system) 3. Up-to-date immunization form or approved exemption. 4. Gr. 1-8: most recent report card from previous school. 5. Placement testing of all students, school administration approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Bethany Lutheran School often compared to?
Bethany Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Discovery Montessori by visitors of our site.
What sports does Bethany Lutheran School offer?
Bethany Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Bethany Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Bethany Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bethany Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards