Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #2 - Dialectic students know learning is both serious and fun.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #3 - Grammar students build life long friendships.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #7 - Medical Terminology students earn college credits in College Now program at Bethel Prep
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #8 - Dialectic students serve at Ronald MacDonald House as part of Introduction to Missions class.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #9 - Grammar students reenact Bible story at Fall Academic Showcase.
Bethel Prep is an intentional worldview-shaping Christian academy. Through our proven Biblical and Classical method and content, graduates are prepared academically and spiritually to integrate, articulate, communicate, and defend their faith and wisdom in order to be effective Christ followers, witnesses, and leaders to their generation.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 120 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,600
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Colors: Black and Gold)
(Colors: Black and Gold)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid available for qualified applicants. Apply here: https://www.factstuitionaid.com/facts/gaindex
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Rev. Dr. Robert S Barber
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
After School Spanish Club, Band, Chess Club, Christian Communicators Club, Jump Rope Team, Latin Club
- Bethel Prep is a combined elementary and secondary Classical Christian Academy located in Gloucester County, NJ.
- Mission: “Shaping the future and restoring our Christian heritage with Jesus Christ at the center of all learning.
- Overview: At Bethel Prep we are shaping the future as we help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders. In partnership with families, local churches, and our community, we are committed to providing academic excellence, thorough Biblical integration, and Christ-like character building for any student willing to learn. (Psalm 78:1-8).
- Goals: We want our students to discover and pursue God’s good, pleasing, and perfect will; to obtain and master the tools of life-long learning; and to develop and rely on a Biblical worldview. Graduates will be able to integrate, articulate, communicate, and defend their faith and wisdom in order to be effective Christ followers, witnesses, and leaders to their generation.
- Method: In order to help our students achieve these goals we have chosen Biblical-Classical pedagogy as the foundation of our curriculum. We consider it a great privilege to make this investment in the lives of our students. (Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8).
- Content: For living beings created by God and living in a world created by God there is neither truth nor knowledge apart from knowing Him. Studying anything and everything God created should reveal something about the Creator (Romans 1:20). Therefore, at Bethel Prep, the word of God is integrated into all areas of academic and co-curricular life. The Lord commands us to study and teach His word at every opportunity (Deuteronomy 6:6-9). The Scriptures are the revelation of God, His truth and wisdom, and our final authority for matters of life and faith (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Discipleship: In an effort to be an effective Christian witness in our community, we provide opportunities for students and their families to mature in the Christian faith, reflect Christ-like character, and become a witness within our school, community, and world. (Matthew 28:19) We acknowledge our need to trust in God in this endeavor as we strive to reflect His excellence and glory. (Zechariah 4:6; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
- Acknowledgement: We acknowledge our need to trust in God in this endeavor as we strive to reflect His excellence and glory. (Zechariah 4:6; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
Endorse Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.