Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #2 - Grammar students build life long friendships.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #6 - Medical Terminology students earn college credits in College Now program at Bethel Prep
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #7 - Dialectic students serve at Ronald MacDonald House as part of Introduction to Missions class.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #8 - Dialectic students reenact Roman theater at Fall Academic Showcase.
Bethel Preparatory Biblical-Classical Academy Photo #9 - Grammar students reenact Bible story at Fall Academic Showcase.
- Bethel Prep is an intentional worldview-shaping Christian academy. Through our proven Biblical and Classical method and content, graduates are prepared academically and spiritually to integrate, articulate, communicate, and defend their faith and wisdom in order to be effective Christ followers, witnesses, and leaders to their generation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Colors: Black and Gold)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available for qualified applicants. Apply here: https://www.factstuitionaid.com/facts/gaindex|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,354|
|Admissions Director||Rev. Dr. Robert S Barber|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, Soccer, Track and Field, WrestlingBasketball, Field Hockey,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Spanish Club, Band, Chess Club, Christian Communicators Club, Jump Rope Team, Latin Clu|
- Bethel Prep is a combined elementary and secondary Classical Christian Academy located in Gloucester County, NJ.
- Mission: “Shaping the future and restoring our Christian heritage with Jesus Christ at the center of all learning.
- Overview: At Bethel Prep we are shaping the future as we help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders. In partnership with families, local churches, and our community, we are committed to providing academic excellence, thorough Biblical integration, and Christ-like character building for any student willing to learn. (Psalm 78:1-8).
- Goals: We want our students to discover and pursue God’s good, pleasing, and perfect will; to obtain and master the tools of life-long learning; and to develop and rely on a Biblical worldview. Graduates will be able to integrate, articulate, communicate, and defend their faith and wisdom in order to be effective Christ followers, witnesses, and leaders to their generation.
- Method: In order to help our students achieve these goals we have chosen Biblical-Classical pedagogy as the foundation of our curriculum. We consider it a great privilege to make this investment in the lives of our students. (Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8).
- Content: For living beings created by God and living in a world created by God there is neither truth nor knowledge apart from knowing Him. Studying anything and everything God created should reveal something about the Creator (Romans 1:20). Therefore, at Bethel Prep, the word of God is integrated into all areas of academic and co-curricular life. The Lord commands us to study and teach His word at every opportunity (Deuteronomy 6:6-9). The Scriptures are the revelation of God, His truth and wisdom, and our final authority for matters of life and faith (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Discipleship: In an effort to be an effective Christian witness in our community, we provide opportunities for students and their families to mature in the Christian faith, reflect Christ-like character, and become a witness within our school, community, and world. (Matthew 28:19) We acknowledge our need to trust in God in this endeavor as we strive to reflect His excellence and glory. (Zechariah 4:6; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
- Acknowledgement: We acknowledge our need to trust in God in this endeavor as we strive to reflect His excellence and glory. (Zechariah 4:6; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 3.4 PK-12
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)227-4442 4.4 PK-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)489-6720 13.7 PK-12
- Glassboro Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
(856)881-3669 2.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.