Bethel Road KinderCare
Tel: (614) 457-0754
- Here at KinderCare, we believe that our center is an extension of your home and we want you to feel comfortable every day when you leave your child in our hands.
- Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who combined have over 155 years of experience and who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bethel Road KinderCare in Columbus, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Title 20 and Headstart. Title 20 is about a 30 day process to get started. Parent's need to pay in full until the subsidy kicks in.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK | 114 students
3750 W Henderson Road
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 457-4085 1.1 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 451-1626 1.7 PK-8
- Hilliard Grades: K-8 | 466 students
4475 Dublin Rd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614) 876-6132 2 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-K | 96 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 459-8285 2.1 NS-K
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 64 students
2140 Fishinger Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
(614) 451-8691 2.3 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.