Bethel Road KinderCare
- Here at KinderCare, we believe that our center is an extension of your home and we want you to feel comfortable every day when you leave your child in our hands.
- Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who combined have over 155 years of experience and who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bethel Road KinderCare in Columbus, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Title 20 and Headstart. Title 20 is about a 30 day process to get started. Parent's need to pay in full until the subsidy kicks in.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK | 114 students
3750 W Henderson Road
Columbus, OH 43220
(614)457-4085 1.1 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614)451-1626 1.7 PK-8
- Hilliard Grades: K-8 | 466 students
4475 Dublin Rd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614)876-6132 2 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-K | 96 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614)459-8285 2.1 NS-K
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
2140 Fishinger Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
(614)451-8691 2.3 NS-PK
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.