Bethel Road KinderCare
- Here at KinderCare, we believe that our center is an extension of your home and we want you to feel comfortable every day when you leave your child in our hands.
- Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who combined have over 155 years of experience and who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bethel Road KinderCare in Columbus, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Title 20 and Headstart. Title 20 is about a 30 day process to get started. Parent's need to pay in full until the subsidy kicks in.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK | 114 students
3750 W Henderson Road
Columbus, OH 43220
(614)457-4085 1.1 NS-PK
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614)451-1626 1.7 PK-8
- Hilliard Grades: K-8 | 466 students
4475 Dublin Rd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614)876-6132 2 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-K | 127 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
(614)459-8285 2.1 NS-K
- Columbus Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
2140 Fishinger Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
(614)451-8691 2.3 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.