Beverly Hills Children's Academy
- Our Mission and Philosophy Every child is unique and we believe that children are strong, capable learners who learn best through social and environmental interactions.
- Our preschool staff provides opportunities for children that stimulate each child`s physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development in our natural, home-like environment.
- We nurture their natural strengths. A child see`s the world around them with wonder and awe, we believe in encouraging their natural curiosity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
- Beverly Hills Children's Academy's Preschool program is designed to include both-planned and spontaneous activities in response to children`s interests. Experiences with music, movement, art, language and building are incorporated into daily plans. Regularly scheduled snacks and meals, rest time, indoor and outdoor play and routines in physical care giving promotes the child`s health, comfort and ability to care for himself/herself. Children are encouraged to develop a positive self-image, to learn inner controls and to cooperate with peers and teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 37 students
5262 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)660-7529 3.5 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 54 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)663-6053 6.6 PK-1
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 5.7 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 28 students
3659 Motor Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310)963-2624 5.2 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?