Beverly Hills Children's Academy
- Our Mission and Philosophy Every child is unique and we believe that children are strong, capable learners who learn best through social and environmental interactions.
- Our preschool staff provides opportunities for children that stimulate each child`s physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development in our natural, home-like environment.
- We nurture their natural strengths. A child see`s the world around them with wonder and awe, we believe in encouraging their natural curiosity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
- Beverly Hills Children's Academy's Preschool program is designed to include both-planned and spontaneous activities in response to children`s interests. Experiences with music, movement, art, language and building are incorporated into daily plans. Regularly scheduled snacks and meals, rest time, indoor and outdoor play and routines in physical care giving promotes the child`s health, comfort and ability to care for himself/herself. Children are encouraged to develop a positive self-image, to learn inner controls and to cooperate with peers and teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 37 students
5262 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)660-7529 3.5 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 54 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)663-6053 6.6 PK-1
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 5.7 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: NS | 28 students
3659 Motor Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310)963-2624 5.2 NS
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.