Bishop Dunn Memorial
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 262 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bishop Dunn Memorial School, founded in 1883, is proud of its tradition and commitment to the academic, spiritual, emotional, social and physical development of children, Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8. It is our philosophy that success, particularly at an early age, depends on the growth of a child`s confidence, self-esteem and stimulation of their inquisitive nature. Bishop Dunn Memorial School, on the campus of Mount Saint Mary College, offers a distinctive learning environment where children develop those qualities that form the basis for lifelong learning. Children are encouraged to learn by doing. The quality of teaching excelence along with a rigorous curriculum presented in a caring, nurturing atmosphere motivates our students to higher levels of educaiton across the nation. The high standards of our school, which our faculty strive to instill in our students, make Bishop Dunn Memorial School and our students truly exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Bishop Dunn Memorial offer?
Bishop Dunn Memorial offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Dance and Swimming.
What is Bishop Dunn Memorial's ranking?
Bishop Dunn Memorial ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Bishop Dunn Memorial?
The application deadline for Bishop Dunn Memorial is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bishop Dunn Memorial. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards