Blessed Sacrament School
- Blessed Sacrament School is a place where we strive for a growth in a Catholic education and academic excellence.
- Blessed Sacrament School offers the commitment to educating your children for the future.
- This is one of the most important responsibilities we undertake as a Catholic school.
- But at Blessed Sacrament School, we don't just teach the required courses, we build their futures, through strong religious beliefs, morals and actions.
- The humanistic dimension sets the framework for addressing the intellectual, social, physical, psychological and esthetical needs of the person.
- Most importantly, we believe that the spiritual dimension is enhanced by the daily living out of our beliefs seen in the way we treat others with respect and dignity, develop personal responsibility for our actions, show concern and love, and give service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms from Dennis Uniforms Glendale)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available based on need.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Samayoa|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 8.7 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-3 | 108 students
242 N Burlington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213)483-0928 4.5 PK-3
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 2.6 NS-6
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 6.6 K-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?