Blue Bell Montessori Childrens House
- At Montessori Children's House, our mission is to embody the educational principles of Dr. Maria Montessori in a close-knit, caring community of children, parents and teachers.
- We strive to provide children with the tools and the desire to create their own learning, and to provide both support and resources for parents as they facilitate their children's growth.
- Our Montessori school excels in bringing out and developing the potential of individual children.
- My three children will attest to how fun it was to learn and how much they looked forward to going to school each day.
- Montessori Prep is offered for children ages 18 months through three years.
- In our Prep program, toddlers are introduced to the initial Montessori concepts and materials that stimulate their natural desire to learn at an early age.
- Toddlers move between a combination of structured learning and free choice activities which are geared to enhance the development of independence and self-help skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WynnewoodGrades: K
630 Clothier Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
- Blue BellGrades: K-3 | 122 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- VillanovaGrades: NS-K | 28 students
459 Sproul Rd
Villanova, PA 19085
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.