Main Line Montessori School
Tel: (610) 687-3400
At Main Line Montessori School, we allow our children to learn through their own experiences in an exciting and educational environment.
Main Line Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Pamela B Haigh|
- In the Montessori Classroom, children work as individuals or in small groups. Within the prepared environment, children have the freedom to choose lessons and activities according to their needs, tendencies and special interests. Through this method children acquire self-discipline, a practical independence, and a gradual increase in knowledge. The teacher, as guide and facilitator, prepares the environment to accomodate the ever-changing developmental needs of the children.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Bell Grades: 1-4 | 61 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 275-1775 10.8 1-4
- Wynnewood Grades: PK-K | 51 students
630 Clothier Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
(610) 534-7990 5 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.