Academy-notre Dame De Namur
- The Academy of Notre Dame de Namur, a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school, commits itself to the education of young women of grades 6 through 12 for responsible living in a global society.
- The Academy, rooted in the faith tradition of the Catholic Church, and the charism of Saint Julie Billiart, provides its students a challenging academic curriculum within a rich spiritual community in order to inspire them to live the prophetic nature of the gospel, with a passion for justice and love for the poor, enable them to develop the skills and desire necessary for life-long learning, and empower them to be honorable, compassionate leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryn Mawr Grades: K-12
480 S Bryn Mawr Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 527-3915 1.5 K-12
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 575 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 525-2700 3 PK-12
- Merion Station Grades: 9-12 | 438 students
511 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
(610) 664-6655 6.5 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.