The teachers at KinderCare in Huber Heights are very passionate, nurturing and motivated teachers.
Our teachers have an amazing tenure of 50 years total working in the building.
We have teachers that have worked in this building for 30 years and some that have just recently joined our family.
The majority of our teachers have a degrees ranging from CDA's to Masters Degrees.
We are a center that strives for excellence through continuing education during SUTQ course, professional Development, and different educational courses.
We are here to make a difference in our families lives..
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Brandt Pike KinderCare! We create an environment that is safe, caring, and educational for our families. All of our teachers and administrators work hard to ensure that each child feels like they are part of the KinderCare family. By using the Early Foundations Curriculum, we ensure that our students are learning in a fun and educational environment from birth through school age.
- Health and Safety is one ofour number one priorities in our center. Our teachers are continuously gaining knowledge through First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse, Communicable Disease, as well as at least ten hours of child development classes. To maintain the safety within our center we are equipped with a key pad to be able to enter the building and keep our children and staff safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, Title 20 - State of Ohio (co-pay)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brandt Pike KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brandt Pike KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brandt Pike KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.