Brandt Pike KinderCare
The teachers at KinderCare in Huber Heights are very passionate, nurturing and motivated teachers.
Our teachers have an amazing tenure of 50 years total working in the building.
We have teachers that have worked in this building for 30 years and some that have just recently joined our family.
The majority of our teachers have a degrees ranging from CDA's to Masters Degrees.
We are a center that strives for excellence through continuing education during SUTQ course, professional Development, and different educational courses.
We are here to make a difference in our families lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Brandt Pike KinderCare! We create an environment that is safe, caring, and educational for our families. All of our teachers and administrators work hard to ensure that each child feels like they are part of the KinderCare family. By using the Early Foundations Curriculum, we ensure that our students are learning in a fun and educational environment from birth through school age.
- Health and Safety is one of our number one priorities in our center. Our teachers are continuously gaining knowledge through First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse, Communicable Disease, as well as at least ten hours of child development classes. To maintain the safety within our center we are equipped with a key pad to be able to enter the building and keep our children and staff safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, Title 20 - State of Ohio (co-pay)
Endorse Brandt Pike KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.