Huber Heights KinderCare
We are a dedicated team of teachers looking to help children learn and grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our number one focus is being able to give the children in our care the optimal learning experience. From exploration of new things to cooking adventures, we believe that the foundations for success start in the early stages of learning. By matching this philosophy with a staff of caring teachers who have a passion for kids makes our center a great place to be!
- We want to ensure our families that your child's health and safety are a top priority. The center has a keypad entry that is only given to the parents that are enrolled in our center, we have a full 6 ft privacy fence that surrounds our playground, and all guest are met asked to provide sufficent ID before entering. Each member on staff is certified in CPR, First AID, Communical Disease, and Child Abuse.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Huber Heights KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.