Huber Heights KinderCare
We are a dedicated team of teachers looking to help children learn and grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Our number one focus is being able to give the children in our care the optimal learning experience. From exploration of new things to cooking adventures, we believe that the foundations for success start in the early stages of learning. By matching this philosophy with a staff of caring teachers who have a passion for kids makes our center a great place to be!
- We want to ensure our families that your child's health and safety are a top priority. The center has a keypad entry that is only given to the parents that are enrolled in our center, we have a full 6 ft privacy fence that surrounds our playground, and all guest are met asked to provide sufficent ID before entering. Each member on staff is certified in CPR, First AID, Communical Disease, and Child Abuse.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 NACCRRA
Endorse Huber Heights KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.