At KinderCare Learning Center in Huber Heights, we hire only nurturing people with a passion for Early Childhood Education.
Then we build on that enthusiasm by investing in their training and continuing education.
The first step, however, is all about loving kids! Our teachers all have a passion for developing the young minds of our areas youth.
It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Our teachers and staff want to form a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
We encourage parents and teachers to meet regularly to ensure we are all working together for the benefit of each young learner.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Bufort Blvd. in Huber Heights Ohio. We are very excited to develop a relationship with you and your family. We believe that safety and development arecriticalin caring foryour child. We focus on your child's growth in their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare we would love to become an extension of your family. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for education.
- We want to ensure all of our families have the peace of mind that we provide adequate health and safety precautions. Ways we try to accomplish this is by having a keypad entry that is only given to the parents attending. If a guest is visiting the center, we ask they provide sufficient ID to be allowed in the center to visit that child and we also always check in with the family to make sure this is okay. Every measure we take we take in order to protect the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 YEAR-OLDS
- Title 20 (co-pay through State of Ohio)
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bufort Blvd KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bufort Blvd KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bufort Blvd KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.