Breath Of Life Preparatory Preschool
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Students: 99 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies according to age.
- Breath of Life Prepartory Preschool was founded in 2008 to prepare boys and girls for spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual excellence. We are recognized as a premier Christian daycare training children in a manner that encourages their individuality and creativity. The Preschool serves infants through PreK-4. We provide a solid educational foundation in a loving, nurturing and safe environment. Our structured curriculum is interactive, progressive and Bible based. With degreed, licensed and experienced teachers and caregivers, an engaging learning faciliy, nutritious breakfast, lunch, snacks and more; Breath of Life Prepartory Preschool is the perfect place for your Eaglet to soar!
Endorse Breath Of Life Preparatory Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.