- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies according to age.
- Breath of Life Prepartory Preschoolwas founded in 2008 to prepare boys and girls for spiritual, physical, emotional andintellectual excellence. We are recognized as a premier Christian daycare training children in a manner that encourages their individuality and creativity. The Preschool serves infants through PreK-4. We provide a solid educational foundation in a loving, nurturing and safe environment.Our structured curriculum is interactive, progressive and Bible based. With degreed, licensed and experienced teachers and caregivers, an engaging learning faciliy, nutritious breakfast, lunch, snacks and more; Breath of Life Prepartory Preschool is the perfect place for your Eaglet to soar!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Breath Of Life Preparatory Preschool?
The application deadline for Breath Of Life Preparatory Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Breath Of Life Preparatory Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.