The Brooklyn Park KinderCare staff looks forward to meeting you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brooklyn Park KinderCare. We are specialized and trained in early childhood education. Safety is our number one priority when you leave your child within our care. We strive to educate your child with our accredited Early Foundations Curriculum.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority. From our new six foot wooden fence built in 2012 to our number coded entry we have your child's privacy and safety in mind. With a Health and Safety Coordinator on site we ensure that all of our staff are certified in first aid and CPR. The coordinator also is able to conduct monthly fire and tornado drills, and ensure that staff are maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All County Subsidies, NAACRA, and School Grant Subsidies - Child Care Assistance Hotline (612) 348-5937 *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brooklyn Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brooklyn Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brooklyn Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.