Brooklyn Park KinderCare
The Brooklyn Park KinderCare staff looks forward to meeting you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brooklyn Park KinderCare. We are specialized and trained in early childhood education. Safety is our number one priority when you leave your child within our care. We strive to educate your child with our accredited Early Foundations Curriculum.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority. From our new six foot wooden fence built in 2012 to our number coded entry we have your child's privacy and safety in mind. With a Health and Safety Coordinator on site we ensure that all of our staff are certified in first aid and CPR. The coordinator also is able to conduct monthly fire and tornado drills, and ensure that staff are maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All County Subsidies, NAACRA, and School Grant Subsidies - Child Care Assistance Hotline (612) 348-5937 *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Endorse Brooklyn Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.