Brooklyn Park KinderCare
Tel: (763) 425-1126
The Brooklyn Park KinderCare staff looks forward to meeting you and your family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Brooklyn Park KinderCare. We are specialized and trained in early childhood education. Safety is our number one priority when you leave your child within our care. We strive to educate your child with our accredited Early Foundations Curriculum.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our top priority. From our new six foot wooden fence built in 2012 to our number coded entry we have your child's privacy and safety in mind. With a Health and Safety Coordinator on site we ensure that all of our staff are certified in first aid and CPR. The coordinator also is able to conduct monthly fire and tornado drills, and ensure that staff are maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All County Subsidies, NAACRA, and School Grant Subsidies - Child Care Assistance Hotline (612) 348-5937 *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Brooklyn Park KinderCare is Maranatha Christian Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Brooklyn Blvd. KinderCare (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK
7660 Kentucky Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55428
(763) 560-5534 0.1 NS-PK
- Brooklyn Park Grades: NS-PK
8455 West Broadway Avenue
Brooklyn Park, MN 55455
(763) 493-9093 0.9 NS-PK
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-K
9295 Zane Avenue N.
Minneapolis, MN 55443
(763) 424-9555 2.1 NS-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
7031 Halifax Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55429
(763) 561-5101 2.1 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.