5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (269) 925-3544
- Brookview School offers programs from Infancy to Sixth Grade in the Montessori Education Method.
- We offer intensive Spanish Language starting with Toddlers. Brookview School is an inclusive learning community, and we regard diversity as a cause for celebration! Brookview's commitment to prepare children for adulthood in this global community flourishes in our classroom when children from many backgrounds learn and grow together.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Brookview School, we know children naturally love to learn, have a wide range of interests, and are curious about new ideas and possibilities. Our strong academic focus takes place on our ten-acre campus and includes Spanish, the arts, music and life-long fitness. Opportunities for foreign exchange programs and community service are available for older students. Our Montessori programs promote exploration, investigation, and discovery.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 288-0098 29 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: NS | 26 students
1236 Lincoln Way E
South Bend, IN 46601
(574) 289-1222 30 NS
- Saint Joseph Grades: PK-K | 109 students
3084 Niles Rd
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
(269) 556-0354 0.7 PK-K
Having my two boys in Brookview for 7 years, the biggest thing the school has provided for my children is the love for learning. They actually like going to school, which was completely different from my experience growing up. Not only do they focus on traditional fields such as reading, math, science, history; but also life skills like organization, planning, public speaking, conflict resolution, and etiquette. I feel the school has made our children both prepared academically and better citizens of the world.
- Posted by Parent - SarahWood
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.