Brookville Center For Childrens Services
- Brookville Center For Childrens Services serves 237 students in grades Prekindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Brookville Center For Childrens Services is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 398 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212) 722-0610 21.3 K-12
- Roosevelt Grades: Inquire with school | 221 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
(516) 378-2000 8.9 Inquire with school
- Woodbury Grades: K-12 | 101 students
72 S Woods Rd
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 921-7650 5.3 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.