Burkhardt Road KinderCare
Tel: (937) 253-6907
- We are a team of enthusiastic educators, who are ready to make your child's moments of learning filled with fun, and your time apart worry free.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KindaerCare on Burkhardt Road where we are committed to helping our community grow through the education of its children. Our center is located on Burkhardt Road between Spinning and Woodman and have been serving Riverside and Dayton since 1975. We look forward to meeting you and having you join our family!
- Nothing matters more than the safety of our kids and staff. Our center is locked at all times with coded entry and all our playgrounds have 6 foot fencing around them. Our teachers are certified in first aid and CPR, child abuse, and communicable diseases. While accidents such as scrapped knees will always happen, you can be assured that that your child will always be taken care of in a secure and nurturing environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 (state)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 0.6 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: 9-12 | 891 students
4524 Linden Ave
Dayton, OH 45432
(937) 253-8188 1.1 9-12
- Dayton Grades: NS | 111 students
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Dayton, OH 45435
(937) 775-4070 1.7 NS
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
1617 Ohmer Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937) 253-5288 1.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?