We are a team of enthusiastic educators, who are ready to make your child's moments of learning filled with fun, and your time apart worry free.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KindaerCare on Burkhardt Road where weare committed to helping our community grow through the education of its children. Our center is located on Burkhardt Road between Spinning and Woodman and have been serving Riverside and Dayton since 1975. We look forward to meeting you and having you join our family!
- Nothing matters more than the safety of our kids and staff. Our center is locked at all times with coded entry and all our playgrounds have 6 foot fencing around them. Our teachers are certified in first aid and CPR, child abuse, and communicable diseases. While accidents such as scrapped knees will always happen, you can be assured that that your child will always be taken care of in a secure and nurturing environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Title 20 (state)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Burkhardt Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Burkhardt Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Burkhardt Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.