The teachers and staff at Burnsville KinderCare share a passion for educating young children.
We have many long-term teachers who take pride in their classrooms and build positive relationships with each family enrolled in the center.
Our teachers have an average tenure of seven years with many exceeding 10 years.
All of our lead teachers and assistant teachers hold or are pursuing a Child Development Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in fields relating to children's development and education.
Our teachers take pride in their classrooms as well as the continued educational experiences they provide for the children each day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Burnsville KinderCare. We are very excited to work with you and your family on this educational journey. Here at Burnsville KinderCare, we focus on the whole child. Our comprehensive curriculum, as well as our passionate teachers, will guide your child's learning while enhancing their emotional, physical and creative abilities. Outside of providing high quality education for your child, we also provide a safe and clean environment. By maintaining the highest level of security and cleanliness, your child can be free to learn and explore without the added stress of an uncontrolled environment.
- Here at Burnsville KinderCare we are committed to the health and safety of all children. We are a secure facility with a coded entry. We also have a health and safety coordinator on site that not only conducts monthly fire and tornado drills but also monitors the health and safety of all aspect of our building. We as a team will assure that when you drop your child off you can head out for your day worry free.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Dakota, Scott, and Rice Counties. May accept others. (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— Family Discount - 5% off of the eldest child's tuition, cannot be used on infants and toddlers â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE
Endorse Burnsville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?