- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Yearly Tuition: $24,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Cal Coast Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
CCA Logo on Navy or White Polo Shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
C3 (Cal Coast Cares), CCASB (Cal Coast Associated Student Body), LOL (Learn on Location)
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Team, Surf Team
- At Cal Coast Academy, we are collectively devoted to delivering customized learning that meets the individualistic and holistic needs of every student. By removing the traditional "one-size-fits-all" approach to education, Cal Coast Academy is essentially bridging the gap between can`t and can and breaking through barriers that prevent students from reaching their true potential. Instead of a national curriculum for education,Cal Coast Academy believes in providing education as unique as each student`s fingerprint. We also recognize and value the importance of maintaining class size to help promote and augment student success. Our class size of no more than six students per teacher, ensures that our students get the instructional learning that they need as well as elevates student participation and supports our interactive and collegiate learning methodology. The teachers at Cal Coast Academy sway away from the lecture-directed, textbook-driven, antiquated approach to learning. Instead, we allow our students the opportunity to stimulate one another`s powers of thought through coactive learning. Our entire school is dedicated to helping our students embrace their differences, conquer their challenges, devise personal learning strategies, and gain the skills that will enable them to thrive anywhere the future leads them.
- The majority of the students that we serve struggle from mild learning, social, and mental disabilities such as Asbergers, dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, autism, anxiety, and depression. However, Cal Coast Academy does not limit its student population to just those with disabilities, we also welcome and take-on students who, in the past, may have blatantly refused to go to school due to intense bullying or students who have not succeeded in other private and public schools because their teachers couldn`t adequately individualize their learning experience due to the large class sizes. A handful of our students are training to become professional athletes or models and are traveling the world for competitions and events; therefore, they are not allowed to attend public education because they cannot meet their required "seat time."
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cal Coast Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Cal Coast Academy?
Does Cal Coast Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Cal Coast Academy offer?
What is Cal Coast Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Cal Coast Academy?
Endorse Cal Coast Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards