Calvary Chapel Christian School
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #2 - During our Community Helpers week, we meet lots of our local superheroes like Officer Ben and his K-9 friend, Rocco!
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #3 - Learning to be an good student in Kindergarten is easy with the support of great friends.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School is an outreach of Calvary Chapel Merritt Island.
- We are committed to provide quality Christian education in a loving atmosphere.
- It is our goal to instruct, guide, and nurture each child that he may develop into the special person that God desires.
- We believe in developing the whole child: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical.
- Our classes are geared in meeting all of these areas.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School serves as an extension of the educational training in the home and church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary is $5500. Preschool varies by days and part-time or full time schedule|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Grades: 5-8 | 38 students
8000 Devereux Drive
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321)242-9100 12.9 5-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.