Calvary Chapel Christian School
Tel: (321) 459-2900
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #2 - During our Community Helpers week, we meet lots of our local superheroes like Officer Ben and his K-9 friend, Rocco!
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #3 - Learning to be a good student in Kindergarten is easy with the support of great friends.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School is an outreach of Calvary Chapel Merritt Island.
- We are committed to provide quality Christian education in a loving atmosphere.
- It is our goal to instruct, guide, and nurture each child that he may develop into the special person that God desires.
- We believe in developing the whole child: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical.
- Our classes are geared in meeting all of these areas.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School serves as an extension of the educational training in the home and church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K/1 range is $5210-6110. State scholarships accepted. Preschool ranges from $60-$160 depending on full or part time needs.|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cocoa Grades: K-12 | 130 students
3815 Curtis Blvd
Cocoa, FL 32927
(321) 474-3990 6.1 K-12
- Melbourne Grades: 3-12 | 148 students
8000 Devereux Drive
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321) 775-4889 12.9 3-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.