Calvary Chapel Christian School
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #2 - During our Community Helpers week, we meet lots of our local superheroes like Officer Ben and his K-9 friend, Rocco!
Calvary Chapel Christian School Photo #3 - Learning to be an good student in Kindergarten is easy with the support of great friends.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School is an outreach of Calvary Chapel Merritt Island.
- We are committed to provide quality Christian education in a loving atmosphere.
- It is our goal to instruct, guide, and nurture each child that he may develop into the special person that God desires.
- We believe in developing the whole child: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical.
- Our classes are geared in meeting all of these areas.
- Calvary Chapel Christian School serves as an extension of the educational training in the home and church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary is $5500. Preschool varies by days and part-time or full time schedule|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merritt Island Grades: K-12 | 67 students
175 Cone Road
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)305-6931 5.1 K-12
- Melbourne Grades: 5-8 | 38 students
8000 Devereux Drive
Melbourne, FL 32940
(321)242-9100 12.9 5-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.