Calvary Christian School
Calvary Christian School Photo #2 - Community Service has been a trademark and source of pride at Calvary Christian School and is an integral part of the school’s mission.
Calvary Christian School Photo #3 - Students have opportunities to develop their interests in the Arts through regular classroom activities, as well as through exploratory classes and after-school programs.
- Calvary Christian School provides an exemplary high school preparatory education for preschool through eighth grade students in a Christian day school environment on the Westside of Los Angeles.
- Calvary attracts families who seek an educational experience for their children that balances rigorous academic preparation with activities, athletics and an emphasis on Christian moral and ethical development.
- The goal of the school is to develop leaders with a Christian world view who integrate their faith into their daily lives.
- Calvary Christian School is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence and the development of Christian values preparing students for leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 14|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.