St. Monica Catholic High School
- Saint Monica Catholic High School is a coeducational, parish high school that provides a college preparatory curriculum for students of diverse abilities, cultures, and faiths.
- As a Catholic high school guided by gospel values, we affirm and respect the dignity of each member of our school community.
- We are a faith-filled community that values Christian service, as well as academic achievement.
- Our mission is to graduate students who demonstrate strength of character, intellectual integrity, and the love of God and others.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators, we provide a faith-based education in collaboration with parents, faculty, and the parish community.
- We achieve this through the synthesis of the spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, social, and physical development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature, AP European History, AP French, AP Japanese, AP Physics, AP Spanish Language, AP U.S. Government, AP United States History, Honors Algebra I, Honors Algebra II, Honors Biology, Honors British Literature, Honors Chemistry, Honors Economics, Honors English 9, Honors Geometry, Honors Pre-Calculus, Honors Spanish I-III, Honors World History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 17 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||2018-2019 Tuition InformationParishioner Discounted Tuition*: $11,000Regular Tuition: $ 12,300.00International Tuition: $ 18,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Roxanna Warmington|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Animal Rescue Club, Animation Club, Asian Pacific Club, Black Cultural Society, California Scholarship Federation, Campus Ministry Club, Comedy Club, Creative Expression Club, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Fashion Club, Food Club, Habitat for Humanity, Human Rights Club, Key Club, Mariner Maniacs, Miracle Makers, National Honors Society, Nosotros, Poetry Club, Speech & Debate, Student Government, Video and Gaming Clu
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 4.3 K-12
- Santa Monica Grades: K-12 | 1185 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-7391 1.3 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 396 students
10643 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90077
(310)472-1205 4.7 9-12
- Santa Monica Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
1730 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)828-7015 0.8 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 370 students
2851 Overland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)839-5289 4.5 9-12
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.