Lighthouse Christian Academy
- The Lighthouse Christian Academy`s mission is to train up young men and women in the most excellent way of authentic love, which has been established by the Word of God and exemplified in the life of Jesus Christ.
- Within this environment, in which students learn to pursue excellence in their academics, extracurricular pursuits, attitudes, and relationships, LCA also offers an unparalleled 10:1 student-to-teacher ratio.
- With this one-on-one capability, learning is made fun, in-depth, personal, and practical, as students grow under the inspiration of Biblical excellence.
- As a result, our students graduate with not only superb academic strength, but also right hearts, strong minds, and a love of life and its immense possibilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Football, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballFootball, Soccer,|
Swimming, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa MonicaGrades: 9-12 | 245 students
1730 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- ChatsworthGrades: PK-12 | 988 students
11052 Independence Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Panorama CityGrades: 9-12 | 135 students
8071 Sepulveda Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
- West HillsGrades: PK-8 | 337 students
22450 Sherman Way
West Hills, CA 91307
- Van NuysGrades: 7-12 | 12 students
14530 Sylvan St
Van Nuys, CA 91411
The Lighthouse Christian Academy is one of the best schools I've gone to. I've met people from around the world, gone out of the country, and developed a strong relationship with God all thanks to them.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hailey