- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 345 students
- Yearly Tuition: $41,075
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13
- Source: Verified school update
Marymount High School Los Angeles ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Marymount is an Independent and Catholic school. This means we can offer what other schools can't: A mission-driven, ethical education rooted in the highest academic standards.We welcome all faiths at Marymount and place an essential focus on helping young women develop a strong moral compass.As a Catholic school, we build on centuries-long, rich tradition of academic excellence, adding a distinctive layer of spiritual development through retreats, regular student Liturgies, and Masses, a broad four-year study of Religious Studies, and a strong commitment to serving underrepresented populations.As an Independent school, we uphold the highest standards of college preparatory curriculum, bringing outstanding faculty, a well-resourced academic program, individualized attention and cutting-edge technology to our students.Students come to us from an array of parochial, independent, charter and public schools.Like our home state of Southern California, Marymount is bursting with cultural diversity! Our girls truly reflect the wonderfully diverse population of our region-in geography, ethnicity, and religious background.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Marymount High School Los Angeles cost?
What schools are Marymount High School Los Angeles often compared to?
Does Marymount High School Los Angeles offer a summer program?
What sports does Marymount High School Los Angeles offer?
What is Marymount High School Los Angeles's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Marymount High School Los Angeles?
Endorse Marymount High School Los Angeles. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards