Seven Arrows Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Students: 154 students
- Yearly Tuition: $37,800
- Acceptance rate: 40%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 3 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform shirt, khaki bottoms)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Coastal Canyon League
- Seven Arrows and its staff support and encourage the education of creative, disciplined, and ethical human beings who strive for academic excellence and possess a lifelong commitment to local and global communities. A Seven Arrows student is a creative, compassionate, and critical thinker whose innate talents, gifts, and interests are recognized and encouraged by the school and the community.
- Seven Arrows was founded to educate our future leaders, one at a time, by striving to nurture individual strengths in a supportive and rigorous educational environment. As a result, Seven Arrows is a proven launch pad for student success; over 95 percent of our graduates are accepted by their first choice middle school.
- A rigorous, in-depth educational experience is most effective when there is a dynamic partnership among teachers, students, parents, and the wider community. Our programs instill a deep and lasting commitment to learning, the confidence to achieve one`s best, and the knowledge that places one firmly on the road to a life full of purpose, meaning and endless opportunity.
- The primary impetus for learning comes from within the child. Therefore, it is our mission to organize and structure our program in such a way as to fully engage every student while being sensitive to the rich diversity of learning styles, strengths, and interests. We achieve extraordinary levels of student involvement and achievement by channeling the innate curiosity, creativity, and boundless energy of children into an unparalleled enthusiasm for learning in a structured environment.
- Our goals go beyond helping our students reach academic excellence. Our diverse, multicultural community of children, teachers and parents strives to instill a respect for self, others, and the environment. We share a strong commitment to promoting positive change and peaceful coexistence in the world through the power of education.
Endorse Seven Arrows Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards