- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 294 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,904
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Enrichment Program, Service Learning, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Village School strikes the perfect balance, providing rigorous and inspired academics in a loving, home-like environment. Here we celebrate the gifts and interests of each child. Just like an actual village, we are a close-knit community with time-honored traditions, where kids can experience a true sense of childhood, exploring and taking risks in a safe space.
- Learning at Village School is innovative, purposeful, and joyful. Beginning in the earliest grades we instill the ethos of "If it's not challenging, I'm not learning." This expectation extends beyond academics to include the social emotional world.
- The Village Values - caring, courage, fairness, respect, responsibility, and trust - provide a framework for the school`s approach to social learning and ethical development. These values guide students on a daily basis to independently communicate and problem solve empowering them to cultivate their voice, develop empathy, and internalize the values that support their growth and success.
- Once you join our village, you belong.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Village School cost?
Village School's tuition is approximately $34,904 for private students.
Does Village School offer a summer program?
Yes, Village School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Village School offer?
Village School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Village School's ranking?
Village School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Village School?
The application deadline for Village School is Dec. 1.
Endorse Village School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards