Calvary Preparatory Academy/ Calvary Online School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Calvary School provides an online Christian education to students in all fifty states and abroad through an internet based delivery model.
- Using state of the art curriculum and cutting edge technology, Calvary Online School aims to deliver the highest quality educational content and instruction, while training and instructing students in articles of the Christian faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Part-time tuition available. Discounts for pastors and missionaries.|
|Admissions Director||Eleni Gillis|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Photography, Student Leadership, Yearbook
- Calvary School provides an online Christian education to students in all fifty states and abroad through an internet based delivery model. Using state of the art curriculum and cutting edge technology, Calvary Online School aims to deliver the highest quality educational content and instruction, while training and instructing students in articles of the Christian faith.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Wonderful school! I love how I get to interact and make friends from all over the world!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Anna
My daughter took both semesters of Spanish 2 last summer online and loved it! The teacher was fantastic! Their interaction via video chat was very helpful and always positive. I am very happy with the content that was taught in such a short amount of time (8 weeks).
- Posted by Parent - Alyson Brady
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.