At our center in Canton, Massachusetts, we welcome all children and their families.
We strive for success and we believe that all children deserve the best education.
Our goal is to provide peace of mind to our families and give you back a better child at the end of the day! Please stop by our center at anytime for a visit!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare Learning Center in Canton, MA has been in operation since June 1998. We have large bright classrooms with lots of natural light. Our indoor gym ensures plenty of large gross motor activities through out the day, especially on those rainy days when we can't use our playground. Our playground is safely located behind our building. The playground is separated into two areas for our older and younger children. On our playgrounds children can run, climb, ride bikes or paint a picture while outside. Looking for the best care for you child can be a challenge. Finding the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. We understand that is why we are here to assist you in anyway possible. Our educators have a true passion for what we do which fosters confidence, self esteem, and a love of learning in children. We are conveniently located on Route 138 minutes from interstate 128 and 95. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM-6:00 PM, 52 weeks a year, with only nine major holiday closings. We look forward to meeting with you, and would love the opportunity to give your family a wonderful childcare experience.
- Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. The children enter our playground directly from our building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- PACE- Childcare Works, Childcare Resources, Childcare Choices of Boston.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Canton KinderCare often compared to?
Canton KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Blue Hill Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Canton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Canton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Canton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.