At our center in Canton, Massachusetts, we welcome all children and their families.
We strive for success and we believe that all children deserve the best education.
Our goal is to provide peace of mind to our families and give you back a better child at the end of the day! Please stop by our center at anytime for a visit!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare Learning Center in Canton, MA has been in operation since June 1998. We have large bright classrooms with lots of natural light. Our indoor gym ensures plenty of large gross motor activities through out the day, especially on those rainy days when we can't use our playground. Our playground is safely located behind our building. The playground is separated into two areas for our older and younger children. On our playgrounds children can run, climb, ride bikes or paint a picture while outside. Looking for the best care for you child can be a challenge. Finding the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. We understand that is why we are here to assist you in anyway possible. Our educators have a true passion for what we do which fosters confidence, self esteem, and a love of learning in children. We are conveniently located on Route 138 minutes from interstate 128 and 95. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM-6:00 PM, 52 weeks a year, with only nine major holiday closings. We look forward to meeting with you, and would love the opportunity to give your family a wonderful childcare experience.
- Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. The children enter our playground directly from our building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- PACE- Childcare Works, Childcare Resources, Childcare Choices of Boston.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Canton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.