Cary Knowledge Beginnings
- At Knowledge Beginnings of Cary, we are passionate about teaching and the safety of your child.
- Our dedicated staff has a combined staff tenure of 23 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field, and a low teacher turnover.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Cary! Our goal is to ensure that your child(ren) will have many experiences learning, growing, and enhancing their skills at this school, while providing a safe, nurturing and clean environment for them each day. We feel is it important that you and your child visit the school and meet your child's teacher before enrolling. We also offer a "Free Day" for your child to be a Knowledge Beginnings child for a day to try out our programs. Once your child is enrolled at our school, you will find that we offer additional programs which include Phonics, Reading, Math, Spanish, Music, and Cooking Adventures. We conduct parent forums, teacher conferences three times a year to discuss your child's progress, festivals, Holiday events, and other social events. We have an open door policy, and you are always welcomed each and every day to visit and play with your child. Give us a call today to visit our school and meet our staff.
- Here at Knowledge Beginnings we offer many different safety features that will put your mind at ease while at work. Before entering our building we have a keypad entry system, where only our families enrolled have the entry code. Once inside we have an open door policy for our families, where families are welcomed to spend the day with their child or simply watch from the cameras in each classroom from the lobby. Outside the building, we have five different fenced play-scapes with a adult length latch to open the gate. Our center is a peanut free school. Our staff is CPR, First Aid and SIDS certified. For further details, please feel free to contact us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- NACCRA; accept most
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: PK-K | 27 students
250 Cornerstone Dr
Cary, NC 27519 0 PK-K
- Cary Grades: NS-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)468-6150 1.6 NS-8
- Cary Grades: NS-K
1177 Nw Maynard Road
Cary, NC 27513
(919)466-0008 2.2 NS-K
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.