Cary Knowledge Beginnings
At Knowledge Beginnings of Cary, we are passionate about teaching and the safety of your child.
Our dedicated staff has a combined staff tenure of 23 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field, and a low teacher turnover.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Cary! Our goal is to ensure that your child(ren) will have many experiences learning, growing, and enhancing their skills at this school, while providing a safe, nurturing and clean environment for them each day. We feel is it important that you and your child visit the school and meet your child's teacher before enrolling. We also offer a "Free Day" for your child to be a Knowledge Beginnings child for a day to try out our programs. Once your child is enrolled at our school, you will find that we offer additional programs which include Phonics, Reading, Math, Spanish, Music, and Cooking Adventures. We conduct parent forums, teacher conferences three times a year to discuss your child's progress, festivals, Holiday events, and other social events. We have an open door policy, and you are always welcomed each and every day to visit and play with your child. Give us a call today to visit our school and meet our staff.
- Here at Knowledge Beginnings we offer many different safety features that will put your mind at ease while at work. Before entering our building we have a keypad entry system, where only our families enrolled have the entry code. Once inside we have an open door policy for our families, where families are welcomed to spend the day with their child or simply watch from the cameras in each classroom from the lobby. Outside the building, we have five different fenced play-scapes with a adult length latch to open the gate. Our center is a peanut free school. Our staff is CPR, First Aid and SIDS certified. For further details, please feel free to contact us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- NACCRA; accept most
Endorse Cary Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.