At Knowledge Beginnings of Cary, we are passionate about teaching and the safety of your child.
Our dedicated staff has a combined staff tenure of 23 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field, and a low teacher turnover.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Cary! Our goal is to ensure that your child(ren) will have many experiences learning, growing, and enhancing their skills at this school, while providing a safe, nurturing and clean environment for them each day. We feel is it important that you and your child visit the school and meet your child's teacher before enrolling. We also offer a "Free Day" for your child to be a Knowledge Beginnings child for a day to try out our programs. Once your child is enrolled at our school, you will find that we offer additional programs which include Phonics, Reading, Math, Spanish, Music, and Cooking Adventures. We conduct parent forums, teacher conferences three times a year to discuss your child's progress, festivals, Holiday events, and other social events. We have an open door policy, and you are always welcomed each and every day to visit and play with your child. Give us a call today to visit our school and meet our staff.
- Here at Knowledge Beginnings we offer many different safety features that will put your mind at ease while at work. Before entering our building we have a keypad entry system, where only our families enrolled have the entry code. Once inside we have an open door policy for our families, where families are welcomed to spend the day with their child or simply watch from the cameras in each classroom from the lobby. Outside the building, we have five different fenced play-scapes with a adult length latch to open the gate. Our center is a peanut free school. Our staff is CPR, First Aid and SIDS certified. For further details, please feel free to contact us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- NACCRA; accept most
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cary Knowledge Beginnings?
The application deadline for Cary Knowledge Beginnings is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cary Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.