Cascade Christian - Puyallup Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Cascade Christian Schools believes that the effectiveness of its mission and purpose is directly related to the depth and sincerity of commitment to Jesus Christ demonstrated by each employee.
- To this end, the organization as a whole is committed to uphold the Statement of Faith and expects all its employees to adhere to it.
- Cascade Christian Schools is committed to the Christian faith and biblical worldview.
- Cascade Christian endeavors to provide a controlled environment of behavior and exposure to ideas, not as a shelter from the world in which we live, but as a companion role with the student as he makes his encounter with the opposing ideas of the world.
- We consider ideas and practices opposed to the Christian faith in the classroom, as they relate to the subject under consideration, with the goal of helping students discern the difference and choose the position and practice that harmonizes with God's Word.
- The Mission Of Cascade Christian Schools is to glorify God by providing quality, Christ-centered education dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world.
- Cascade Christian Schools have approval of the State of Washington, have accreditation through the Association of Christian Schools International and the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and share affiliation with the Washington Federation of Independent Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Puyallup Grades: PK-8 | 367 students
504 2nd Street Sw
Puyallup, WA 98371
(253)845-5025 0.5 PK-8
- Puyallup Grades: NS-PK
123 31st Avenue SE
Puyallup, WA 98374
(253)848-1907 1.5 NS-PK
- Puyallup Grades: NS-8 | 165 students
904 Shaw Rd
Puyallup, WA 98372
(253)845-5722 1.5 NS-8
- Puyallup Grades: PK-K | 38 students
301 43rd Ave Se
Puyallup, WA 98374
(253)841-3785 2.3 PK-K
- Sumner Grades: NS-3
1644 Gault St
Sumner, WA 98390
(253)987-7239 2.6 NS-3
Great school for my daughter this is our first year and I''m looking forward to seeing my child grow in learning and in God at CCS
- Posted by Parent - c350
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.