- Castle Academy was founded in 1996 to provide a wrap around program with the emphasis on meeting each student's needs in a loving, nurturing, safe environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maureen Lenahan|
- The School opens at 5:30 am and closes 6:30 pm
- Each Grade is taught on 3 levels, on grade, above grade and support
- We have 4 full time teaching assistants.
- Monthly class trips.
- Our students historically perform 2 grades higher than their present grade level on the Terranova Standardized testing.
- Class size limited to 12 Students
- Our Students wear uniforms
- Lunch Program
- All our Teachers are State Certified, several with advanced degrees.
- Speech/Language Specialist on Staff
- Spanish, Art History, Gym and Computer Class are all part of our Program
- All our Middle School Students use Wireless Laptop Computers
- Before and After School Program (for our students)
- After School Homework Class
- Chess Club
- Scrabble Club
- 12 week Summer Program - www.kidscastleacademy.com
- The Kids Castle is the child care portion of our school that takes children from 6 weeks through Young 4. More information at www.kidscastleacademy.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Cherry HillGrades: PK-12 | 334 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
StratfordGrades: K-12 | 119 students
710 West Laurel Road
Stratford, NJ 08084
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?