|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maureen Lenahan|
- The School opens at 5:30 am and closes 6:30 pm
- Each Grade is taught on 3 levels, on grade, above grade and support
- We have 4 full time teaching assistants.
- Monthly class trips.
- Our students historically perform 2 grades higher than their present grade level on the Terranova Standardized testing.
- Class size limited to 12 Students
- Our Students wear uniforms
- Lunch Program
- All our Teachers are State Certified, several with advanced degrees.
- Speech/Language Specialist on Staff
- Spanish, Art History, Gym and Computer Class are all part of our Program
- All our Middle School Students use Wireless Laptop Computers
- Before and After School Program (for our students)
- After School Homework Class
- Chess Club
- Scrabble Club
- 12 week Summer Program - www.kidscastleacademy.com
- The Kids Castle is the child care portion of our school that takes children from 6 weeks through Young 4. More information at www.kidscastleacademy.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)489-6720 4.4 PK-12
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856)429-6786 2.5 NS-8
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 10.6 PK-12
- Haddon Heights Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
300 Station Avenue
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
(856)547-2996 1.2 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.