Easter Seals Of Southeastern Preparatory
Tel: (215) 879-1000
- Easter Seals of Southeastern Pennsylvania serves Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties in an effort to maximize the independence of children and adults with disabilities.
- Easter Seals of Southeastern Pennsylvania provided direct services to over 4,000 children and adults with disabilities last year.
- Our clients are challenged with a variety of disabilities including: brain damage, physical disabilities, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, learning disabilities, genetic disorders, autism, hearing, vision and speech disorders and developmental delays.
- Locally, Easter Seals serves children through and Approved Private School, special classrooms, summer programs, recreational programs, parent-infant programs, early intervention programs and various outpatient speech, physical and occupational therapy programs.
- Easter Seals of Southeastern Pennsylvania is not a United Way agency, and must raise its entire operating budget on its own without any funding from Easter Seals National Office.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.