Cedar Bluff KinderCare
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our dedicated and talented teachers and staff.
Each one of our staff members brings their own unique talent and creativity into the classroom to provide your child with a learning environment where they can explore, imagine, discover and create.
We look forward to the opportunity of meeting you and your family soon. Please call us to schedule a tour today!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center on Gulf Park Drive. We are confident that we can meet all of your Early Childhood Educational needs. Our staff have over 174 years of combined experience working in the Early Childhood field. We are dedicated to help build the foundation for your child's education here on a daily basis. The early years of learning in a child's life are most important in helping them reach their developmental milestones and assist them in getting ready for Kindergarten and beyond. If you have any questions about our center, the enrollment process, or any of our enrichment programs, please contact us at 865-693-5570 or stop by and take a tour of our facility and meet our sensational staff. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you as part of our KinderCare family here at Gulf Park Drive.
- Our Center has a security keypad entrance. All teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator who inspects our building and playground daily to ensure that the children are being provided a safe and secure learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCF, NACCRRA, 10 & AK
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Cedar Bluff KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.