We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our dedicated and talented teachers and staff.
Each one of our staff members brings their own unique talent and creativity into the classroom to provide your child with a learning environment where they can explore, imagine, discover and create.
We look forward to the opportunity of meeting you and your family soon. Please call us to schedule a tour today!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare Learning Center on Gulf Park Drive. We are confident that we can meet all of your Early Childhood Educational needs. Our staff have over 174 years of combined experience working in the Early Childhood field. We are dedicated to help build the foundation for your child's education here on a daily basis. The early years of learning in a child's life are most important in helping them reach their developmental milestones and assist them in getting ready for Kindergarten and beyond. If you have any questions about our center, the enrollment process, or any of our enrichment programs, please contact us at 865-693-5570 or stop by and take a tour of our facility and meet our sensational staff. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you as part of our KinderCare family here at Gulf Park Drive.
- Our Center has a security keypad entrance. All teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator who inspects our building and playground daily to ensure that the children are being provided a safe and secure learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCF, NACCRRA, 10 & AK
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Cedar Bluff KinderCare often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Cedar Bluff KinderCare?
The application deadline for Cedar Bluff KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cedar Bluff KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.