Cedar Springs Weekday School
- Cedar Springs Weekday School serves 232 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Cedar Springs Weekday School is 39:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Presbyterian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
5020 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Knoxville, TN 37912
(865)523-5261 7.3 PK-12
- Knoxville Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
3225 Garden Dr
Knoxville, TN 37918
(865)688-6776 12.5 PK-8
- Knoxville Grades: PK-5 | 45 students
9956 Dutchtown Rd
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)690-3681 2.4 PK-5
- Strawberry Plains Grades: 1-12 | 19 students
3265 Blue Springs Road
Strawberry Plains, TN 37871
(865)932-7603 26.5 1-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.