Grace Covenant Baptist Academy
- Grace Covenant Baptist Academy serves 45 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Grace Covenant Baptist Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Seeing Stars Reading Program|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants/skirts w/uniform shirts/blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based upon a 10-month payment schedule of $450 per month.|
|Admissions Director||Rev. Dr. Alan Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Deborah Smith|
- Grace Covenant Baptist Academy is distinctively different and uniquely Christian, offering care and classes for children, ages 3 thru Grade 5. All elementary teachers are Tennessee state-licensed teachers using the Abeka curriculum. Teacher-pupil ratio is maintained at a low ratio to insure a quality education for all students. Learning is provided in a safe environment where Christian principles and values and taught and demonstrated.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
5020 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Knoxville, TN 37912
(865)523-5261 8.3 PK-12
- Knoxville Grades: PK-5 | 232 students
9132 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)291-5252 2.4 PK-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.