Center City KinderCare
- Here at KinderCare in Center City we value teacher retention and are proud to say we have several staff members who have been with us for ten to fifteen years.
- As a team, we are CPR and First Aid certified, with all appropriate clearances.
- Annually, we participate in trainings such as Health and Safety, Child Supervision and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to Center City Philadelphia KinderCare! We support families in balancing their personal and professional lives while achieving fulfillment in their parenting roles.
- With a keypad entry and outside surveillance you can feel confident about your child's safety. We have monthly fire safety drills and each classroom is well-equipped with emergency bags and telephones. We also keep a consistent log of any known allergies within the center and accommodate the children with said allergies by providing alternate lunch options.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS - (limited availability)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
Po Box 5520
Philadelphia, PA 19143
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 5 students
Po Box 42876
Philadelphia, PA 19101
- PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-PK | 38 students
Po Box 63966
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 157 students
Po Box 46245
Philadelphia, PA 19160
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.