Center City KinderCare
- Here at KinderCare in Center City we value teacher retention and are proud to say we have several staff members who have been with us for ten to fifteen years.
- As a team, we are CPR and First Aid certified, with all appropriate clearances.
- Annually, we participate in trainings such as Health and Safety, Child Supervision and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Center City Philadelphia KinderCare! We support families in balancing their personal and professional lives while achieving fulfillment in their parenting roles.
- With a keypad entry and outside surveillance you can feel confident about your child's safety. We have monthly fire safety drills and each classroom is well-equipped with emergency bags and telephones. We also keep a consistent log of any known allergies within the center and accommodate the children with said allergies by providing alternate lunch options.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS - (limited availability)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 573 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)561-5900 0.2 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 5 students
Po Box 42876
Philadelphia, PA 19101
(215)747-5737 0.2 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-PK | 38 students
416 Queen St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215)320-2601 0.2 NS-PK
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-K | 44 students
2013 Appletree St
Philadelphia, PA 19103 0.3 PK-K
- Philadelphia Grades: 1-12 | 145 students
3611 N Randolph St 15
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(215)221-0909 0.3 1-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.