Center City KinderCare
Here at KinderCare in Center City we value teacher retention and are proud to say we have several staff members who have been with us for ten to fifteen years.
As a team, we are CPR and First Aid certified, with all appropriate clearances.
Annually, we participate in trainings such as Health and Safety, Child Supervision and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Center City Philadelphia KinderCare! We support families in balancing their personal and professional lives while achieving fulfillment in their parenting roles.
- With a keypad entry and outside surveillance you can feel confident about your child's safety. We have monthly fire safety drills and each classroom is well-equipped with emergency bags and telephones. We also keep a consistent log of any known allergies within the center and accommodate the children with said allergies by providing alternate lunch options.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS - (limited availability)
Endorse Center City KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.