- Here at KinderCare in Center City we value teacher retention and are proud to say we have several staff members who have been with us for ten to fifteen years.
- As a team, we are CPR and First Aid certified, with all appropriate clearances.
- Annually, we participate in trainings such as Health and Safety, Child Supervision and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to Center City Philadelphia KinderCare! We support families in balancing their personal and professional lives while achieving fulfillment in their parenting roles.
- With a keypad entry and outside surveillance you can feel confident about your child's safety. We have monthly fire safety drills and each classroom is well-equipped with emergency bags and telephones. We also keep a consistent log of any known allergies within the center and accommodate the children with said allergies by providing alternate lunch options.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS - (limited availability)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
Po Box 5520
Philadelphia, PA 19143
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 5 students
Po Box 42876
Philadelphia, PA 19101
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-PK | 38 students
Po Box 63966
Philadelphia, PA 19147
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 157 students
Po Box 46245
Philadelphia, PA 19160
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.