Champlin Park KinderCare
- The teachers at the Champlin Park KinderCare are passionate about teaching young children and value the impact they have on each child's life.
- It is very important to us that each child is given a great experience at our center and gains a love for learning.
- Education is top priority in the teacher's personal lives as well.
- All of our teachers have obtained degrees or are currently pursuing their degree in a related early childhood educational field.
- In addition to our amazing teachers, we also have a full time cook on our staff who serves our meals fresh and hot from our kitchen.
- We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our KinderCare family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- KinderCare has been in our community offering families a great educational experience for 30 years, and now we've added a beautiful new center in the Champlin Park area, located in the Park Place Promenade right off of Hwy 610 & Zane. We are very proud of our new center with it's interactive white boards in the Pre-kindergarten classrooms and computers in the Pre-school and Pre-kindergarten rooms. At KinderCare, we are dedicated to developing the whole child and working closely with our families to to ensure a balance of home and school. Our goal is to help children socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually by using "play" as our primary teaching tool. This hands-on approach combined with our proven, research based curriculum is designed to encourage children to become confident, happy, and self-aware as well as fully prepared for Kindergarten.
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At the Champlin Park KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly disaster and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, as well as Shaken Baby and SIDS prevention training, and maintaining the center's high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- County assistance (Anoka & Hennepin counties) Parents are responsible for weekly difference.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-K
9295 Zane Avenue N.
Minneapolis, MN 55443
(763)424-9555 0.7 NS-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 498 students
9050 93 Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55445
(763)425-3970 1.5 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK
8455 West Broadway Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55455
(763)493-9093 2 NS-PK
- Champlin Grades: NS-PK
11544 Theater Drive
Champlin, MN 55316
(763)421-9580 2.6 NS-PK
- Brooklyn Park Grades: NS-PK
7924 Brooklyn Blvd
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
(763)425-1126 2.7 NS-PK
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.