The teachers at the Champlin Park KinderCare are passionate about teaching young children and value the impact they have on each child's life.
It is very important to us that each child is given a great experience at our center and gains a love for learning.
Education is top priority in the teacher's personal lives as well.
All of our teachers have obtained degrees or are currently pursuing their degree in a related early childhood educational field.
In addition to our amazing teachers, we also have a full time cook on our staff who serves our meals fresh and hot from our kitchen.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare has been in our community offering families a great educational experience for 30 years, and now we’ve added a beautiful new center in the Champlin Park area, located in the Park Place Promenade right off of Hwy 610 & Zane. We arevery proud of our new center with it's interactive white boards in the Pre-kindergarten classrooms and computers in the Pre-school and Pre-kindergarten rooms. At KinderCare, we are dedicated to developing the whole child and working closely with our families to to ensure a balance of home and school. Our goal is to help children socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually by using "play" as our primary teaching tool. This hands-on approach combined with ourproven, research based curriculum is designed to encourage children to become confident, happy, and self-aware as well as fully prepared for Kindergarten.
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At the Champlin Park KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly disaster and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, as well as Shaken Baby and SIDS prevention training, and maintaining the center's high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC, Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 6 YEAR-OLDS
- County assistance (Anoka & Hennepin counties) Parents are responsible for weekly difference.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Champlin Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Champlin Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Champlin Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.