Children's Manor Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Children's Manor Montessori School is to provide an environment in which your child will grow in knowledge and confidence based on the philosophies of Maria Montessori.
- The Montessori Method adapts to the needs of your child regardless of his/her level of ability, learning style or social maturity.
- At Children's Manor, we believe that this philosophy with its flexibility and focus on each individual child puts your child in a situation where they can succeed, not only in becoming excellent scholars, but also in becoming contributors and leaders in our society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ColumbiaGrades: NS-6 | 148 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
- ColumbiaGrades: PK-1 | 80 students
10508 Marble Faun Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
- Silver SpringGrades: PK-K | 35 students
3701 Spruell Dr
Silver Spring, MD 20902
- PotomacGrades: NS-K | 220 students
11931 Seven Locks Rd
Potomac, MD 20854
- RockvilleGrades: NS-K | 160 students
11810 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
Love this school! My daughter started attending this school (in their primary class) at the end of August. She turned 2 in September. She knows all her letters (lower and upper case), all her colors, can count to 20, etc. She is excited to go to school every day. She genuinely seems happy there. She comes home singing songs and talking about her classmates. She has yoga, Spanish and music each week. A lot of credit for this is owed to the teacher. She welcomes her every day and encourages her to put her stuff away and get settled. It is a great learning environment.
- Posted by Parent - miche
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.