Childtime Children's Center
- Founded in 1967 as a division of Gerber Products Corporation, Childtime Learning Centers has grown to a network of more than 275 locations.
- We offer child care, preschool, kindergarten and school-age education services to children, infancy through 12 years.
- Our schools are located across the country with a number operated in hospitals, corporations, government facilities and office parks.
- Currently, Childtime has nearly 25,000 children enrolled nationwide. The children are cared for and educated by approximately 5,000 dedicated directors and staff.
- Our home-like setting and safe, comfortable environment make Childtime the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
- Childtime is a subsidiary of Learning Care Group, Inc., the second largest for-profit provider of early childhood care and education services in the United States.
- We are the international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- To develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: PK-K | 171 students
616 S Chapel Ave
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)282-9736 1 PK-K
- Alhambra Grades: K | 43 students
700 Front St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-6558 1.2 K
- San Gabriel Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
416 S Mission Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)281-2454 1.3 PK-8
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.