- At Christian Faith School believes that America needs leaders, who take responsibility, who lead with integrity, and who choose Biblical truth.
- Hi, Michelle here Director of Admission at Christian Faith School.
- We provide an inspiring and engaging education where students learn to think critically and problem solve, and most importantly we guide our students to serve one another and seek God first in all things.
- If this sounds like the school for your family, I would love to schedule a tour for you. You can also join us on one of our many Eagle Info Nights or an Open House. I look forward to meeting you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP US Government/Economics,|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Preschool thru 12 grade are required to dress modestly and respectfully.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,135|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies per grade, please visit our website or contact our admissions for details. Multiple child discount is offered.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Michelle Hillstrom|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Associated Student Body (ASB), Eagle Times (School Newspaper), Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook, Associated Student Body (ASB),
Eagle Times (School Newspaper),
- Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith School. Selecting a new school to help educate your children is an exciting process. At Christian Faith School, it is our goal to be an extension of your home. We do this by teaching the same biblical principles you teach your children. We accomplish our mission daily by developing students who impact the world through spiritual fortitude, academic excellence, physical strength, and unleashed creativity. We look forward to partnering with you and your family.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Federal WayGrades: PK-6 | 219 students
629 S 356th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
TacomaGrades: NS-6 | 244 students
3425 176th Street E
Tacoma, WA 98446
SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 71 students
14601 Interurban Ave S
Seattle, WA 98168
Federal WayGrades: PK-12 | 56 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
AuburnGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
1312 2nd Street Se
Auburn, WA 98002
We love everything about CFS! The teachers are amazingly dedicated the students. The facility is new and beautiful. The CFS families are supportive and involved. Elementary academics run about 2 grades ahead of public schools. Spiritual emphasis is gospel centered and practical - really like the emphasis on community outreach. Highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - crgat
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.