Christian Faith School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Christian Faith School believes that America needs leaders, who take responsibility, who lead with integrity, and who choose Biblical truth.
- Hi, Michelle here Director of Admission at Christian Faith School.
- We provide an inspiring and engaging education where students learn to think critically and problem solve, and most importantly we guide our students to serve one another and seek God first in all things.
- If this sounds like the school for your family, I would love to schedule a tour for you. You can also join us on one of our many Eagle Info Nights or an Open House. I look forward to meeting you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP US Government/Economics,|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Preschool thru 12 grade are required to dress modestly and respectfully.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,135|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies per grade, please visit our website or contact our admissions for details. Multiple child discount is offered.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Michelle Hillstrom|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Associated Student Body (ASB), Eagle Times (School Newspaper), Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook, Associated Student Body (ASB),|
Eagle Times (School Newspaper),
- Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith School. Selecting a new school to help educate your children is an exciting process. At Christian Faith School, it is our goal to be an extension of your home. We do this by teaching the same biblical principles you teach your children. We accomplish our mission daily by developing students who impact the world through spiritual fortitude, academic excellence, physical strength, and unleashed creativity. We look forward to partnering with you and your family.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal WayGrades: PK-6 | 219 students
629 S 356th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Federal WayGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
- AuburnGrades: K-7 | 219 students
20 49th St Ne
Auburn, WA 98002
- University PlaceGrades: PK-12 | 689 students
7723 Chambers Creek Rd W
University Place, WA 98467
- TacomaGrades: NS-6 | 262 students
3425 176th Street E
Tacoma, WA 98446
We love everything about CFS! The teachers are amazingly dedicated the students. The facility is new and beautiful. The CFS families are supportive and involved. Elementary academics run about 2 grades ahead of public schools. Spiritual emphasis is gospel centered and practical - really like the emphasis on community outreach. Highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - crgat
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.